主 要 学 术 成 果: （# 共同第一作者， *：通讯作者）：
1. S. Li#, N. He#, Q. Han, X. Li, S. Jung, B. Lee, R. Mongre, Z. Wang, M. Lee. Production of a thermo-tolerant κ-carrageenase via a food-grade host and anti-oxidant activity of its enzymatic hydrolysate. Food Chemistry. 2021. 339
2. S. Li, L. Wang, S. Jung, S. Lee, N. He* and M. Lee*, Biochemical characterization of a new oligoalginate lyase and its biotechnological application in Laminaria japonica degradation. Frontiers in Microbiology, 2020. 11.
3. N. He, S. Wang, Z. Lv, W. Zhao, S. Li*. Low molecular weight chitosan oligosaccharides (LMW-COSs) prevent obesity-related metabolic abnormalities in association with the modification of gut microbiota in high-fat diet (HFD)-fed mice. Food & Function. 2020. 11(11)
4. S. Li, L. Wang, B. Liu, N. He*. Unsaturated alginate oligosaccharides attenuated obesity-related metabolic abnormalities by modulating gut microbiota in high-fat-diet mice. Food & Function. 2020. 11(5)
5. S. Wang, Z. Lv, W. Zhao, L. Wang*, N. He*. Collagen peptide from Walleye pollock skin attenuated obesity and modulated gut microbiota in high-fat diet-fed mice. Journal of Functional Foods. 2020.74
6. S. Li#, N. He#*, and L. Wang*, Efficiently anti-Obesity effects of unsaturated alginate oligosaccharides (UAOS) in high-fat diet (HFD)-fed mice. Marine Drugs, 2019. 17(9).
7. J. Song, Q. Ma, M. Hu, D. Qian, B. Wang*, and N. He*, The inhibition of miR-144-3p on cell proliferation and metastasis by targeting TOP2A in HCMV-positive glioblastoma cells. Molecules, 2018. 23(12).
8. Y. Huang#, N. He#, Y. Chen, Z. Chen*, and L. Li*, BERMP: a cross-species classifier for predicting m(6)A sites by integrating a deep learning algorithm and a random forest approach. International Journal of Biological Sciences, 2018. 14(12).
9. N. He,#, N. Kim, E. Jeong, Y. Lu, G. B. Mills, and S. Yoon*, Glucose starvation induces mutation and lineage-dependent adaptive responses in a large collection of cancer cell lines. International Journal of Oncology, 2016. 48(1)
10. N. He.#, N. Kim#, M. Song, C. Park, S. Kim, E. Y. Park, H. Y. Yim, K. Kim, J. H. Park, K. I. Kim, F. Zhang, G. B. Mills, and S. Yoon*, Integrated analysis of transcriptomes of cancer cell lines and patient samples reveals STK11/LKB1-driven regulation of cAMP phosphodiesterase-4D. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, 2014. 13(10)